The Hardware KeyLogger Keyboard Edition
looks and behaves exactly
like a normal keyboard,
but it keeps a record of all keystrokes typed on it. The recording
process is totally transparent to the end user. The keystrokes can
only be retrieved by an administrator with a proper password.
Read the Hardware KeyLogger tutorial
- Records all keystrokes into a built-in flash
memory chip, even keystrokes made in BIOS and DOS are
- No need to install any software, just plug in the keyboard. Even retrieving
the keystrokes requires no software.
- Works on all PC operating systems, including
Windows XP, 2000, ME, NT, 98, 95, 3.1, Linux, Solaris, DOS,
OS/2 and BeOS.
- The keystrokes are stored in non-volatile
flash memory. The keystrokes are retained even if the
keyboard is unplugged.
- Can be unplugged and the keystrokes retrieved
on a different computer.
- Powered from computer, no battery required.
- Plugs into computers with a small PS/2
keyboard plug; optional adapter may be purchased for older
- Keystrokes in the flash memory are encrypted.
- Looping memory so that the memory will never
be filled up.
|Flash Memory Size
||Keystroke Storage Capacity
Satisfaction Guaranteed" - 12-month Manufacturer's Warranty